Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] prune boilerplate (#278)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 01:31:56 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/278

-- Commit Summary --

  * prune boilerplate

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/278.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/278.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/278

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 19:38:50 -0800

Merged #278.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/278#event-902501320