Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] add example (#354)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 18:16:07 -0700

Adds an example showing how 103 can be used.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/354

-- Commit Summary --

  * add example

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints.md (27)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/354.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/354.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/354

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 18:34:18 -0700

Merged #354.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/354#event-1101550455