Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] adjust the explanation why it is difficult to generate the header block of a final response immediately (#353)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 14:50:19 -0700

based on the suggestion in https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2017AprJun/0147.html
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/353

-- Commit Summary --

  * adjust the explanation why it is difficult to generate the header block of a _final_ response immediately

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/353.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/353.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/353

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 18:38:26 -0700

Merged #353.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/353#event-1101552596