Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] Issues from old repo (#294)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 13:17:19 -0700

Closed #294.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/294#event-1094412197

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 13:19:20 -0700

Reopened #294.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/294#event-1094415693

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 13:21:16 -0700

Oops, sorry, it looks like I wasn't supposed to close this on my own because of the design label, is that right @mnot?

I think https://github.com/bifurcation/expect-ct/issues/18 was the only design issue on this list. I ended up only making fairly superficial changes, with my reasoning described in https://github.com/bifurcation/expect-ct/issues/18#issuecomment-303517543

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/294#issuecomment-303520251

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 20:36:49 -0700

Closed #294.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/294#event-1096696229

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 20:36:50 -0700

That's OK, we can reopen it if someone complains.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/294#issuecomment-303913698