Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] RFC 8174 (#403)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 01:15:30 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/403

-- Commit Summary --

  * RFC 8174

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/403.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/403.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/403

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 19:05:38 -0700

Merged #403.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/403#event-1260489627