Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Manage out of order early data delivery (#407)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:08:39 -0700

The best and easiest plan is to discard, but we know that throwing out
perfectly good packets can have bad effects on performance.  It sends a bad
signal to a congestion controller for instance.  So we need to say either
discard, or ensure that the data is properly attributed and consistently
processed.

Closes #391.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/407

-- Commit Summary --

  * Manage out of order early data delivery

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-replay.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/407.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/407.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/407