Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] mark "Acknowledgements" appendix as unnumbered (#396)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 06:47:02 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/396

-- Commit Summary --

  * mark Acks appendis as unnumbered

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-replay.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/396.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/396.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/396

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 15:23:09 -0700

Merged #396.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/396#event-1242358047