Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Origin nits (#402)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 01:13:49 +0000 (UTC)

Some really minor things.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/402

-- Commit Summary --

  * Punctuate!
  * Punctuate()
  * NOT

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/402.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/402.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/402

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 19:04:54 -0700

Merged #402.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/402#event-1260489159