Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Add HTTP replay draft (#390)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 04:12:10 +0000 (UTC)

Since our chairs have not seen the wisdom of separate repositories, I will acquiesce.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/390

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add HTTP replay draft

-- File Changes --

    M .gitignore (1)
    M Makefile (7)
    M README.md (6)
    A draft-ietf-httpbis-replay.md (383)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/390.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/390.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/390