Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] type the artwork (#399)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 21:18:39 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/399

-- Commit Summary --

  * type the artwork

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/399.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/399.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/399

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 04:58:56 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #399.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/399#event-1260602404