Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] reference format (#398)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 21:17:19 -0700

Sorry, already committed due to mishap. Sorry.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/398#issuecomment-329054296

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 04:17:20 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #398.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/398#event-1246507755

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:43:17 +0000 (UTC)

Reopened #398.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/398#event-1246699322

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:43:33 +0000 (UTC)

re-opened, as I reverted the unintended commit

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/398#issuecomment-329086070

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 12:15:26 +0000 (UTC)

@reschke pushed 1 commit.

ffcd1f3  Merge branch 'master' into reschke-patch-10

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/398/files/3e69128e5bde7a47a65e7fe46b97f2ca16475f70..ffcd1f39440d484630201b1068b1ccc0d0052480

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 12:16:13 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #398.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/398#event-1261129502