Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] New abstract (#430)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 09:55:29 +0000 (UTC)

Just one fix : s/mechanisms that allows/mechanisms that allow/
Nice overall.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/430#issuecomment-347132072

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:27:43 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

8c22103  Plural fix

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/430/files/88996b61c0683e33729081410b541f1e1305ebf8..8c22103787de0e16d66fbc446f7b6e2473710a08

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 00:08:20 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #430.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/430#event-1366773193