Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Clarify what to do with out-of-order early data (#442)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 00:16:52 +0000 (UTC)

In response to review by @vasilvv.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/442

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify what to do with out-of-order early data

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-replay.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/442.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/442.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/442

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 05:50:17 +0000 (UTC)

It' indeed slightly clearer like this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/442#issuecomment-348407744