Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] tune use of ABNF (closes #415) (#422)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 18:36:23 +0000 (UTC)

- mention the syntax
- update the reference
- type the citations consistently
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/422

-- Commit Summary --

  * tune use of ABNF (closes #415)

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live.xml (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/422.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/422.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/422

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 04:32:06 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #422.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/422#event-1357719079