Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Explicitly scope to Origin Set (#439)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 18:21:46 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #438.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/439

-- Commit Summary --

  * Explicitly scope to Origin Set

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/439.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/439.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/439

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 00:32:14 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #439.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/439#event-1362574645