Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] remove unneeded abbreviated title (#424)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:02:55 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/424

-- Commit Summary --

  * remove unneeded abbreviated title

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live.xml (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/424.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/424.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/424

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 04:32:54 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #424.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/424#event-1357719297