Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] missing a word (#431)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 23:06:21 +0000 (UTC)

Enjoy.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/431

-- Commit Summary --

  * application data

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-replay.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/431.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/431.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/431

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 00:08:28 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #431.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/431#event-1366773334