Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Nits from Ben Kaduk's review (#440)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 09:18:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hopefully none of this collides with other PRs in flight.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/440

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove buffering text for 1.1
  * Don't make a special point about h2 preface
  * Reword to make distinction between mitigate and disable clear
  * Disabling early data is wise

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-replay.md (21)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/440.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/440.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/440