Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] no references in abstract (#461)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 14:30:35 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/461

-- Commit Summary --

  * no references in abstract

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/461.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/461.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/461

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 14:37:06 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #461.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/461#event-1396204471