Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] Remove the "Fork me on Github" banner on editors' drafts (#450)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 20:49:31 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #450 via #452.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/450#event-1386452295

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 20:57:12 +0000 (UTC)

Reopened #450.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/450#event-1386464751

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 20:57:12 +0000 (UTC)

Hmm, still seems to be there after a build...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/450#issuecomment-351519632

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 13:18:50 -0800

This should be OK now based on the changes I made in the template repo.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/450#issuecomment-351528028

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 13:18:50 -0800

Closed #450.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/450#event-1386516836