Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Section reference format (#462)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 14:33:51 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/462

-- Commit Summary --

  * Section reference format

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/462.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/462.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/462

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 14:37:53 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #462.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/462#event-1396206063