Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] make section reference a link (#463)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 15:30:11 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/463

-- Commit Summary --

  * make section reference a link

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/463.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/463.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/463

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 07:31:56 -0800

Closed #463.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/463#event-1405111018