Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] remove misleading WHATWG info (#451)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 10:02:05 +0000 (UTC)

remove "various" as authors, just list the org, remove misleading date
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/451

-- Commit Summary --

  * remove misleading WHATWG info

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/451.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/451.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/451

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 21:17:05 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #451.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/451#event-1386514021