Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Add SETTINGS_ prefix to parameter name. (#469)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:23:09 -0800

* Add SETTINGS_ prefix to parameter name ENABLE_CONNECT_PROTOCOL.
* Fix one typo ("s/a entry/an entry/").
* Remove "(type = 0x8)" which is ambigous (what is type?) and redundant
  with code listed in IANA Considerations section.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/469

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add SETTINGS_ prefix to parameter name.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/469.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/469.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/469