Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] bcp56bis: ref for status code 308 (#590)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 23:30:43 +0000 (UTC)

mnot commented on this pull request.

> @@ -519,7 +519,7 @@ of an application's specification.
 
 The 3xx series of status codes specified in {{!RFC7231}}, Section 6.4 are used to direct the user
 agent to another resource to satisfy the request. The most common of these are 301, 302, 307 and
-308, all of which use the Location response header field to indicate where the client should send
+308 ({{RFC7538}}), all of which use the Location response header field to indicate where the client should send

Needs to be {{?RFC7538}}

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/590#pullrequestreview-113035701

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 09:35:48 +0000 (UTC)

@reschke pushed 1 commit.

15ac8d8  fix ref syntax

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/590/files/e45c8d7bdf0a29985e4dc0562504b9355e754603..15ac8d8f73af8f7e4b5dc1a7f596813a2c6bb29d

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 02:54:55 -0700

Merged #590.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/590#event-1581044476