Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] on status codes (#563)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 22:25:08 -0700

@mcmanus ^^

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/563#issuecomment-379977869

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 23:24:15 +0000 (UTC)

Closing; if you aren't happy please comment / reopen.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/563#issuecomment-380626220

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 23:24:16 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #563.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/563#event-1569783690