Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] Multi variant key (#571)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 17:45:53 -0700

@mnot pushed 4 commits.

990783d  adjust intro
2f34140  that doesn't need to be parenthetical
e06841b  lowercase i
f0a004f  the

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/571/files/3f91f1765420d60d766a3790f2850cfeb5a990f6..f0a004fa728f75612a514f06b41284baa7a3d8b9

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 07:28:40 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #571.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/571#event-1583104513