Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Change Cache Digests authorship (#561)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:41:14 +0000 (UTC)

@kazuho As discussed, here's a PR for changing the draft authorship.

Thanks!
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/561

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change Cache Digests authorship

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-digest.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/561.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/561.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/561

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 08:27:08 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #561.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/561#event-1560411570