Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] All frames on stream 0 (#566)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 17:11:44 -0700

Closes #480.
Fixes #482, #484.

I wasn't specifically after #485, but this improved the text in the process.

Moves all frames to stream zero.  Replaces AUTOMATIC_USE on CERTIFICATE frames with UNSOLICITED on USE_CERTIFICATE frames, so you can send (one) certificate on a new request without being asked, but you have to send it every time.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/566

-- Commit Summary --

  * All on stream 0

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs.md (288)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/566.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/566.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/566