Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] escape some more asterisks and underscores (#553)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 11:26:14 +0000 (UTC)

These were wreaking havoc with my syntax highlighting.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/553

-- Commit Summary --

  * escape some more asterisks and underscores

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/553.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/553.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/553

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 16:24:52 -0700

Merged #553.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/553#event-1552941428