Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Structure limits (#578)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 19:07:53 -0700

For #433.

This:
* Removes the size limits for all types except floats, integers and identifiers
* Specifies minimum sizes for parsers to support (currently, the old limits; discuss?)
* Adds some Security Considerations about header sizes.

It seemed like the right thing to do to hard-limit identifiers, since they're used as dictionary keys, etc. Thoughts?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/578

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove size limits, except numbers and identifiers
  * Add security consideration about header sizes
  * Add minimum limits for parsers.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure.md (82)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/578.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/578.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/578