Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] add padding to binary value in example (#552)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 11:11:14 +0000 (UTC)

As per 9567ea9
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/552

-- Commit Summary --

  * add padding to binary value in example

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/552.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/552.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/552

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 23:27:08 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #552.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/552#event-1552943763