Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] Update spec to include network quality related client hints (#588)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 18:30:22 +0000 (UTC)

cc @igrigorik 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/588#issuecomment-381704110

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 18:30:26 +0000 (UTC)

Reopened #588.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/588#event-1576996511

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 18:30:22 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #588.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/588#event-1576996363

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 15:45:17 +0000 (UTC)

These headers will be defined in NetInfo, same as `Save-Data`. PR: https://github.com/WICG/netinfo/pull/69. Let's continue discussion there.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/588#issuecomment-382433612

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 15:45:18 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #588.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/588#event-1581783120