Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] Clarify handling of invalid SameSite values (fixes #389) (#574)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 12:00:11 -0700

@mikewest 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/574#issuecomment-379858349

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 05:54:28 +0000 (UTC)

mikewest approved this pull request.

LGTM % wording nit.

Would you mind starting an `-03` section in the "changes" appendix, and adding this in?

> @@ -667,7 +667,7 @@ If the "SameSite" attribute's value is "Strict", the cookie will only be sent
 along with "same-site" requests. If the value is "Lax", the cookie will be sent
 with same-site requests, and with "cross-site" top-level navigations, as
 described in {{strict-lax}}. If the "SameSite" attribute's value is neither of
-these, the cookie will be ignored.
+these, the `cookie-av` will be ignored.

```s/`cookie-av`/attribute/```: `cookie-av` doesn't have any meaning until the algorithm in 5.3.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/574#pullrequestreview-110699885

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:19:45 +0000 (UTC)

Done. Let me know if I missed anything else.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/574#issuecomment-380216993

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 06:43:17 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/574#pullrequestreview-111103175

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 23:43:22 -0700

Merged #574.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/574#event-1567782968