Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] bcp56bis: ref format (#572)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 07:33:44 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/572

-- Commit Summary --

  * bcp56bis: ref format

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/572.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/572.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/572

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 00:40:33 -0700

Merged #572.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/572#event-1563199459