Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] Server Push (#579)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 02:25:38 +0000 (UTC)

Sure.  There is a risk that this dates the document, but then we're committing to maintaining this more actively in the next few years anyway.  I think we probably want to say something like.

Usefulness for web performance: questionable, see 103.
Usefulness for other applications: maybe.
Availability of APIs: patchy.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/579#issuecomment-380654490

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 08:03:02 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson see 9985fa930be5

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/579#issuecomment-382646901

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 23:16:57 -0700

Closed #579.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/579#event-1600924485