Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] write a number algorithm that matches ABNF (#551)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 10:49:23 +0000 (UTC)

This algorithm automatically enforces the ABNF syntax, including length limits.
It still punts on the actual strtoi/strtof part.

Closes #475 ?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/551

-- Commit Summary --

  * write a number algorithm that matches ABNF
  * handle empty string, final "." in float
  * typo in number algorithm

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure.md (24)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/551.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/551.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/551