Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] h2-ws: no references in abstract (#610)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 09:44:01 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/610

-- Commit Summary --

  * h2-ws: no references in abstract

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/610.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/610.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/610

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 14:08:57 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #610.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/610#event-1611287374