Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] secondary-certs: type artwork consistently (#631)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 22:46:39 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/631

-- Commit Summary --

  * secondary-certs: type artwork consistently

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs.md (28)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/631.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/631.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/631

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 23:08:58 -0700

Merged #631.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/631#event-1650264986