Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] expect-ct: add IANA considerations (#624)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 10:35:20 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/624

-- Commit Summary --

  * expect-ct: add IANA considerations

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct.md (28)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/624.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/624.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/624

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 19:40:31 -0700

Merged #624.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/624#event-1640753757