Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] bcp56bis: fix typo in FETCH reference (#609)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 05:06:31 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/609

-- Commit Summary --

  * bcp56bis: fix typo in FETCH reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/609.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/609.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/609

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 10:53:27 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #609.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/609#event-1611228337