Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] h2-ws: ref format and typo (#605)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 22:43:04 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/605

-- Commit Summary --

  * h2-ws: ref format and typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/605.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/605.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/605

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 13:02:36 -0700

Merged #605.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/605#event-1608552013