Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] variants: type the artwork (#600)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 02:03:50 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/600

-- Commit Summary --

  * variants: type the artwork

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-variants.md (46)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/600.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/600.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/600

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 15:51:20 -0700

Merged #600.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/600#event-1606612881