Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] Structure limits (#578)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 22:39:58 -0700

@mnot pushed 3 commits.

6a9ad12  Merge branch 'master' into structure-limits
7bf7ff8  Merge branch 'master' into structure-limits
0d77829  talk about header size limits

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/578/files/840d6bb16553673a465393f0a8b1fefa695fc77f..0d77829fb9674db5358037159580fa10ccbdd3b2

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 20:07:57 -0700

@mnot pushed 1 commit.

1745c45  Remove length constraint on identifiers

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/578/files/0d77829fb9674db5358037159580fa10ccbdd3b2..1745c45107e22eb711d58bd9daf6817c50813a58

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 21:01:34 -0700

@mnot pushed 1 commit.

2c06d04  not 1*

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/578/files/1745c45107e22eb711d58bd9daf6817c50813a58..2c06d04c5bfe46662e1190be733545af0d9c60c7

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 07:12:01 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #578.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/578#event-1636392140