Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] early-data: iana links (#621)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 04:19:05 -0700

use registry URIs consistently
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/621

-- Commit Summary --

  * early-data: iana links

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-replay.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/621.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/621.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/621

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 17:39:18 -0700

Merged #621.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/621#event-1622990827