Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] h2-ws: type the artwork and reduce the width once more (#611)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 09:46:11 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/611

-- Commit Summary --

  * h2-ws: type the artwork and reduce the width once more

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/611.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/611.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/611

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 12:04:01 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #611.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/611#event-1612765699