Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] variants: acks should be last and unnumbered (#601)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 10:54:51 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/601

-- Commit Summary --

  * variants: acks should be last and unnumbered

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-variants.md (17)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/601.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/601.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/601

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 15:51:01 -0700

Merged #601.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/601#event-1606612542