Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] typo in GET bcp56bis (#619)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 00:35:50 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/619

-- Commit Summary --

  * typo in GET bcp56bis

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/619.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/619.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/619

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 01:22:35 -0700

Merged #619.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/619#event-1621436616