Subject: [i2rs] FW: Change name of a mailing list

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 20:49:04 -0000

Hi tax-avoiding I2RS fiends,

Super-hero Steve Young of AMS writes...

> Hi Adrian,
> 
> i2rs has been created and list details sent to admins via email.  The
> subscribers have been migrated and irs-discuss has been closed with a
> message referring senders to i2rs.
> 
> The only way I can stop new subscription requests is to ban all email
> addresses from subscribing to the list which causes more problems than
> it's worth.  So I've left it at if someone subscribes then the welcome
> message will tell them the list is closed and to use i2rs, and if they
> send a message to irs-discuss they will get a response saying to use
> i2rs instead.
> 
> I'll start on the archive migration now and let you know when it's done.

Please continue discussing stuff!

Adrian