Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 13:35:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer 3 Topologies
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Jan Medved
                          Robert Varga
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
                          Nitin Bahadur
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-08.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-01-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for layer 3 network
   topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/