Subject: [i2rs] Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-07.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Layer 3 Topologies) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 13:45:56 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Interface to the Routing System
WG (i2rs) to consider the following document:
- 'A YANG Data Model for Layer 3 Topologies'
  <draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-01-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for layer 3 network
   topologies.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.