Subject: [i2rs] WG last Call for draf-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-req-05.txt

From: "Russ White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 12:57:33 -0400

Y'all --

This is to initiate a two week working group last call on
draf-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-req-05.txt. Please send your comments to
the I2RS wg mailing list ([email-masked]). If you approve of accepting this
document in its latest revision, please note whether or not you have read
the document in your approval note (this will help keep track of
involvement, as well as approval). 

There are no IPR disclosures against this document.  

This working group last call ends May 19, 2017.

Thanks! 

Russ

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 13:22:42 -0400

<WG chair hat off >
<co-author hat on> 
I know of no IPR related to this draft.  I support this as a co-author. 

Sue Hares

-----Original Message-----
From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Russ White
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 12:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Susan Hares'
Subject: [i2rs] WG last Call for
draf-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-req-05.txt

Y'all --

Thanks! 

Russ

_______________________________________________
i2rs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 13:34:06 -0400

I know of no IPR related to this draft.  Support as co-author (I suppose 
objecting as co-author could be relevant.  The important support is from 
the non-authorial WG members.)

Yours,
Joel