Subject: [i2rs] Require the WG to call for adoption

From: wangzitao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:47:46 +0000

Hi WG,

The CU separation BNG information model (draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model-02) has already been updated 3 versions.
Now, we believe that this work is more mature and stable. And also some operators have implemented it (or want to implemented).
Therefore, we require that the WG consider to adopt it.

Best Regards!
-Michael

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 16:52:06 -0500

Michael:

Could you let me know how many implementations and how many planned
implementations?   We'll start the WG adoption call as soon as I get this
information. 

Sue Hares 

From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of wangzitao
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2017 8:48 AM
To: [email-masked]; Susan Hares
Cc: Ariel Gu; hushujun; [email-masked]
Subject: [i2rs] Require the WG to call for adoption

Hi WG,

The CU separation BNG information model
(draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model-02) has already been updated 3
versions. 

Now, we believe that this work is more mature and stable. And also some
operators have implemented it (or want to implemented).

 

Best Regards!

-Michael