Subject: [i2rs] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-20: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 06:27:20 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-20: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your work on this draft and addressing my discuss point.

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 10:27:43 -0500

Kathleen:

Thank you for getting back to Alex, Benoit and I on this draft.  We
appreciate your help.   I wish you a joyous holiday season filled with
delightful times with your family - especially your wonderful son!  

Sue Hares

-----Original Message-----
From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Kathleen Moriarty
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 9:27 AM
To: The IESG
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [i2rs] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on
draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-20: (with COMMENT)

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

_______________________________________________
i2rs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs