Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 19:28:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Information Base (RIB)
        Authors         : Lixing Wang
                          Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Amit Dass
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Nitin Bahadur
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-09.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2017-12-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Routing Information Base
   (RIB) that aligns with the I2RS RIB information model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/