Subject: [Ietf-and-github] New version of draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 15:35:04 +0000

Greetings again. Alissa and I updated our draft based on what we heard from BoF meeting in Bangkok. Hopefully this contributes to the discussion of the proposed charter.

--Paul Hoffman

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. 

Title : GitHub Configuration for IETF Working Groups 
Authors : Alissa Cooper 
Paul Hoffman 
Filename : draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration-02.txt 
Pages : 7 
Date : 2018-12-17 

Abstract: 
The use of GitHub in IETF working group processes is increasing. 
This document describes possible uses and conventions for working 
groups which are considering starting to use GitHub. It does not 
mandate any processes, and does not intend to change the processes 
used by current working groups. 

Discussion of this document takes place on the ietf-and-github 
mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at 
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search?email_list=ietf-and- 
github>. 

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration/

There are also htmlized versions available at: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration-02

A diff from the previous version is available at: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission 
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org. 

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at: 
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/