Subject: [Ietf-and-github] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on charter-ietf-git-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 06:54:32 -0800

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-git-00-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-git/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

The GitHub Integration and Tooling (GIT) working group will select a set of
such practices and document policies that support those practices. The
policies will each detail how work is conducted by working groups that opt to
follow the work practice. The goal is to provide both process and tooling
support for working groups that choose to adopt the documented practices.

This paragraph first states that policies will be documented but ends up saying
practices will be documented.

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 14:12:42 -0500

Hi Martin,

> On Jan 23, 2019, at 9:54 AM, Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Would

s/documented practices/practices/

address your concern?

Thanks,
Alissa

---

From: "Vigoureux, Martin (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 15:16:39 +0000

That's fine. Thanks Alissa