Subject: [Ietf-and-github] Adoption call for draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration*

From: Christopher Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:21:04 -0800

Hi folks,

To get things started in preparation for Prague, we're starting an
adoption call for draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration*. If you
would like this draft to become a WG document and are willing to
review it through the process, please let the list know by 2359UTC
20180228. If you are opposed to this being a WG document, please say
so (and say why).

Thanks,
Chris

* Despite the name, this draft is not yet adopted.

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 18:11:30 +0000

I support this adoption (although I was surprised to see it) and will contribute.

---

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:04:31 -0500

support adoption and can review

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:11 PM Salz, Rich <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-and-github mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-and-github
>

-- 
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]
1401 K ST NW STE 200, Washington DC 20005-3497
e: [email-masked], p: 202.407.8825, pgp: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
Fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871

Don't miss out! CDT's Tech Prom is April 10, 2019, at The
Anthem. Please join us: https://cdt.org/annual-dinner/

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 11:06:17 -0800

Me as well