Subject: [Ietf-and-github] Draft agenda for IETF 104

From: "Christopher Wood" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:45:19 -0700

Hi folks,

A draft agenda for IETF 104 is now up:

   https://github.com/ietf-gitwg/wg-materials/blob/master/ietf104/agenda.md

Please shout if you spot any issues.

Thanks,
Chris

---

From: Martin J. Dürst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:15:37 +0000

While we have an actual example, here's one thing I'd like the result of 
this WG to say:

Send the actual agenda to the mailing list, don't just send a pointer 
(it's good to send a pointer, too, but it should not only be a pointer).

I have been told by a WG chair of another WG that they don't like to 
send out an actual agenda because it may be outdated later. Well, I 
guess most people can perfectly handle the fact that agendas get 
updated, and know that emails have dates. It would be just very helpful 
to have the agenda directly in the mail, which would avoid a few clicks 
for all of the WG participants. It could also trigger more discussion 
about the agenda.

Regards,   Martin.