Subject: [Ietf-and-github] I-D Action: draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 07:41:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the GitHub Integration and Tooling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Working Group GitHub Administration
        Authors         : Alissa Cooper
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-07.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-04-13

Abstract:
   The use of GitHub in IETF working group processes is increasing.
   This document describes uses and conventions for working groups which
   are considering starting to use GitHub.  It does not mandate any
   processes, and does not require changes to the processes used by
   current and future working groups not using GitHub.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/