Subject: [Ietf-and-github] RFC 8874 on Working Group GitHub Usage Guidance

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 18:02:40 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8874

        Title:      Working Group GitHub Usage Guidance 
        Author:     M. Thomson,
                    B. Stark
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-git-using-github-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8874

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8874

This document provides a set of guidelines for working groups that
choose to use GitHub for their work.

This document is a product of the GitHub Integration and Tooling Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC