Subject: [Ietf-and-github] RFC 8875 on Working Group GitHub Administration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 18:08:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8875

        Title:      Working Group GitHub Administration 
        Author:     A. Cooper,
                    P. Hoffman
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8875

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8875

The use of GitHub in IETF working group processes is increasing. This
document describes uses and conventions for working groups that are
considering starting to use GitHub. It does not mandate any processes
and does not require changes to the processes used by current and
future working groups not using GitHub.

This document is a product of the GitHub Integration and Tooling Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC