Subject: [Ietf-hub-bangalore] Fwd: Remote Participation for IETF 95: Meetecho Details

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 19:02:13 +0530

Useful information if you are attending remotely.

FYI

Some more infor at http://ietf.org/meeting/95/remote-participation.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 1:52 AM
Subject: Remote Participation for IETF 95: Meetecho Details
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

You may use Meetecho to participate in or just observe any session being
held in Buenos Aires. Here are the requirements and details.

1. Individuals are required to register for the meeting to observe or
participate via Meetecho.
- Individuals are required to enter registration I.D and name when logging
into a session via Meetecho
- The name must match that used to register for the meeting
- Please register even if you are participating as part of remote hub
- There is no cost to register as a remote attendee. Register here:
http://ietf.org/meeting/register.html.

2. Participation includes the ability to transmit audio and video via the
Meetecho virtual queue.
- The virtual queue permits remote attendees to share audio and video if
they choose, see here for more information:
https://ietf95.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/UMPIRE_Project
- Anyone who thinks they may want to participate by transmitting audio /
video should perform the Meetecho self-test prior to the start of the
session: http://ietf95.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Self_Test

3. WG Chairs will control the virtual queue, unmuting and muting of remote
participants

4. The agenda for the WG sessions, as well as more detail on how to use
Meetecho to participate, can be found here:
https://ietf95.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/.