Subject: [EAI] Comments on draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-01.txt

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:39:58 +0000

Hi,
I've reviewed -01 and I am generally very happy with the document. It 
contains a lot of useful information, in fact I kept thinking in several 
places "oh, forgot about this feature".

One thing that I think needs fixing though (you might convince me that 
RFC Editor should just do this for you, but that is another discussion 
althogether): there are way too many terms and concepts mentioned in the 
document which have no references. If a reader is not an email expert, 
she/he would have no way of figuring out where to read more on different 
concepts referenced in the document. A quick scan revealed that at least 
the following terms need references: envelope, URI, mailto:, UTF-8, 
HTTP, Sieve, VERP.

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Mar 2012 23:14:28 -0000

>places "oh, forgot about this feature".

Thanks.

>the following terms need references: envelope, URI, mailto:, UTF-8, 

It's a first draft (the -00 was a rather different document long ago.)
Once I collect the list of changes, I'll add references for stuff that
needs them.

R's,
John