Subject: [EAI] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-duerst-eai-mailto-02.txt

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:29:04 +0900

Dear EAI WG members,

Just shortly before the draft submission deadline, I managed to submit a 
new version of draft-duerst-eai-mailto (see below). It mainly integrates 
part of the comments from Frank Ellermann in 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ima/current/msg04361.html (I still 
have to work on the rest of his comments) and updates the references to 
the published RFCs of this WG.

I'm looking forward to any comments, and will gladly accept any 
directions I might receive from the WG chairs.

Regards,    Martin.

P.S.: I also plan to comment on the currently open WG drafts in the near 
future.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-duerst-eai-mailto-02.txt
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 03:12:54 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : The 'mailto' URI/IRI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Martin Duerst
                           Larry Masinter
                           Jamie Zawinski
	Filename        : draft-duerst-eai-mailto-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-03-12

    This document defines the format of Uniform Resource Identifiers
    (URIs) and Internationalized Resource Identfiers (IRIs) to identify
    resources that are reached using Internet mail.  It adds the
    possibility to use Email Address Internationalization (EAI) email
    addresses (RFC6530) to the previous syntax of 'mailto' URIs (RFC
    6068).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-eai-mailto-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-eai-mailto-02.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt