Subject: [EAI] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-duerst-eai-mailto-03.txt

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:12:23 +0900

The draft announced below contains examples of IRIs. In the .txt 
version, they are in "XML Notation". In the PDF version 
(http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-duerst-eai-mailto-03.pdf) and the HTML 
version (at 
http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp/2012/pub/draft-duerst-eai-mailto-03.html), 
they are actual (Unicode) characters.

The main point of this submission is to serve as a contribution to the 
rfcform BOF at the current IETF meeting. If you want to comment on this 
aspect of the draft, please write to the relevant mailing list at 
[email-masked] (but I recommend to check the archives at 
http://www.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest first; there has been a 
very active discussion recently).

I still have a decent list of edits I plan to make on this draft, so now 
might not be the best time to review it.

Regards,    Martin.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-duerst-eai-mailto-03.txt
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:27:09 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : The 'mailto' URI/IRI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Martin J. Duerst
                           Larry Masinter
                           Jamie Zawinski
	Filename        : draft-duerst-eai-mailto-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-03-25

    This document defines the format of Uniform Resource Identifiers
    (URIs) and Internationalized Resource Identfiers (IRIs) to identify
    resources that are reached using Internet mail.  It adds the
    possibility to use Email Address Internationalization (EAI) email
    addresses (RFC6530) to the previous syntax of 'mailto' URIs (RFC
    6068).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-eai-mailto-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-eai-mailto-03.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt