Subject: [EAI] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 01:42:33 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : EAI: Simplified POP/IMAP downgrading
    Author(s)     : A. Gulbrandsen
    Filename      : draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade
    Pages         : 6 
    Date          : March 26, 2012 
    
This document specifies a method for IMAP and POP servers to serve
   internationalized messages to conventional clients. The specification
   is simple, easy to implement and provides only rudimentary results.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.