Subject: [EAI] EAI WG Virtual Interim Meeting: Monday, May 14, 2012

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 13:36:50 -0700

The next EAI WG virtual interim meeting will be via jabber chat
([email-masked]) on Monday, May 14 at 12:00 UTC for 2
hours.

Local times for 12:00 UTC:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=IETF+EAI+WG+Jabber+Chat&iso=20120514T12&ah=2

Draft: agenda, subject to discussion on the mailing list prior
to the meeting, is

1 Agenda Bash

2 POP/IMAP Cluster
Discussion of the following drafts. A _short_ WG Last Call will
be initiated either immediately after the meeting or immediately
after new versions can be posted if the latter is necessary:

draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-03 (IMAP)
draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-04 (POP)
draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-05
draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-03

3 Other drafts
Discussion of status and plans for mailing lists and MAILTO.

4 AOB