Subject: [EAI] Monday meeting and proposed text for IMAP, POP3, and the two downgrade docs

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:51:13 -0400

Hi.

I'm about to forward a note to the list that contains a first
cut at the proposed text that we discussed on Monday along with
some details about where it goes, etc.  The note is long --
getting the text together required making a pass through all
four documents and a lot of things turned up that need tuning
(including some in separate notes I've posted already)-- but I'd
appreciate if everyone, especially the
authors/editors/pen-holders for the four documents would take
the time to go through it.

The notation "(Foo.2)" indicates it is the second comment/
proposed change for document "Foo" so, if people particularly
want to look at comments for only one of the documents (or
ignore one), that is your clue.

I don't see any way to start writing up shepherd's/PROTO reports
until the text and issues raised are resolved.

thanks in advance,
   john