Subject: [EAI] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 21:33:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mailing Lists and UTF-8 Addresses
	Author(s)       : John Levine
                          Randall Gellens
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-06-23

Abstract:
   This document describes considerations for mailing lists with the
   introduction of internationalized email addresses.  It outlines some
   possible scenarios for handling lists with mixtures of
   internationalized and traditional addresses, but does not offer
   implementation or deployment advice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Jun 2012 04:46:16 -0000

You can see a diff from -01 here:

http://www.taugh.com/draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-02-from-1.diff.html

I went through all the comments and think I addressed them all (which
is not the same as accepting all the suggestions.)  Tell me what you
hate, preferably with text.

R's,
John