Subject: [EAI] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 00:57:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : POP3 Support for UTF-8
	Author(s)       : Randall Gellens
                          Chris Newman
                          Jiankang Yao
                          Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-06-12

Abstract:
   This specification extends the Post Office Protocol version 3 (POP3)
   to support un-encoded international characters in user names,
   passwords, mail addresses, message headers, and protocol-level
   textual strings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/