Subject: [EAI] IETF 84 EAI Agenda

From: Joseph Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 12:02:26 -0400

All,

Agenda is available at the link below (also part of the email).

For all presenters, please send your presentation to chairs no later
than July 25 Wednesday.

Best,
Joseph

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/agenda/agenda-84-eai

----

IETF 84 Vancouver - Email Address Internationalization (EAI) WG Meeting

Date:
    August 2, 2012
Time:
    9:00am - 11:30am (Pacific Time Zone)
Room:
    Georgia A

Chairs:
    John Klensin
    Joseph Yee

Agenda:

1 Intro, Agenda bash, Blue sheet, Scribe

2 Review of status of draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-05
[We expect this draft to be somewhere in the IETF Last Call/ IESG
review process, so,
if we are lucky, this is a non-item.]

3 Status and any required actions on the four POP-IMAP drafts.
[We hope to have IETF LC started on them before the meeting
starts, but something will undoubtedly need to be discussed.]
draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-06
draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-06
draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-06
draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-05

4 MAILTO and and other related protocol items

5 Presentation: EAI deployment in China & Concerns from software and
service providers (YAO, JianKang)

6 Plans for the WG, including any discussion that is needed
about the "advice" drafts

7 AOB

8 Adjourn