Subject: [EAI] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:36:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mailing Lists and non-ASCII Addresses
	Author(s)       : John Levine
                          Randall Gellens
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes considerations for mailing lists with the
   introduction of non-ASCII UTF-8 email addresses.  It outlines some
   possible scenarios for handling lists with mixtures of non-ASCII and
   traditional addresses, but does not specify protocol changes or offer
   implementation or deployment advice.

   *NOTE TO REVIEWERS: Missing or odd-looking references between
   sections are due to bugs in xml2rfc.  The XML is OK, and the HTML
   output looks reasonable.*

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/