Subject: [EAI] EAI agenda for IETF 84

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 08:53:04 -0400

Hi.

The agendas are now due.

I believe that our agenda is:

1 Intro and agenda bash

2 Review of status of mailinglist draft.  We expect this draft
to be somewhere in the IETF Last Call/ IESG review process, so,
if we are lucky, this is a non-item.

3 Status and any required actions on the four POP-IMAP drafts.
We hope to have IETF LC started on them before the meeting
starts, but something will undoubtedly need to be discussed.

4 MAILTO and and other related protocol items

5 Plans for the WG, including any discussion that is needed
about the "advice" drafts

6 AOB

Any additions or comments?

    john

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:34:59 +0100

> Hi.

Hi John,

> 4 MAILTO and and other related protocol items
PKIX EAI draft (expired), if you want to discuss it
> Any additions or comments?

This looks good.