Subject: [EAI] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:11:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Simplified POP/IMAP Downgrading for Internationalized Email
	Author(s)       : Arnt Gulbrandsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-08-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for IMAP and POP servers to serve
   internationalized messages to conventional clients. The specification
   is simple, easy to implement and provides only rudimentary results.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:04:21 -0400

> Text changes from Barry Leiba. I hate case sensitivity in human
> language, but right now I need to pack my suitcases, not argue.

Ah, well, waddyagonnado?  'tis a fact of life.  You can hate the moon, but
it's not going away.

This version's ready to ship.

Barry

---

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 23:58:18 +0200

On 08/14/2012 11:04 PM, Barry Leiba wrote:
> Ah, well, waddyagonnado?  'tis a fact of life.  You can hate the moon,
> but it's not going away.

Sometimes it's a fact of time, more often it can be argued. If you want 
I'll argue it after my vacation, which starts tomorrow. Network access 
will be excellent, but perhaps not too often used.

Arnt

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:09:52 -0400

> If you want I'll argue it

Nah.

> after my vacation, which starts tomorrow.

Enjoy.

b