Subject: [EAI] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 04:47:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Simplified POP/IMAP Downgrading for Internationalized Email
	Author(s)       : Arnt Gulbrandsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-08-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for IMAP and POP servers to serve
   internationalized messages to conventional clients. The specification
   is simple, easy to implement and provides only rudimentary results.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/