Subject: [EAI] Conclusion of EAI meeting at IETF 85

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 09:38:26 -0500

Hi.

As noted earlier, the WG met (for approximately ten minutes).
There appears to be general consensus to accept the remaining
document as posted.

This message, as promised, is a really, really, Last Call.

Suggestions for editorial fine-tuning to any of the four
documents are open until the document goes into AUTH48, but the
co-chairs and authors (and probably the RFC Editor) would
appreciate getting them very soon or not at all.

Unless substantive and well-documented objections are received
by 2359 UT on Monday the documents will be handed back to the
ADs immediately thereafter.  Note that there is a very strong
presumption of WG consensus at this point so objections that are
based on anything other than clear showstoppers are likely to be
rejected without WG discussion.

It has been fun -- thanks and congratulations to all.

best,
    john (and Joseph)

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 15:40:30 +0100 (CET)

> It has been fun -- thanks and congratulations to all.

:-)

well done!
>
> best,
>    john (and Joseph)
>
> _______________________________________________
> IMA mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca