Subject: [EAI] FWD: Help the NomCom (corrected version)

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 11:16:43 -0400

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Thursday, November 01, 2012 05:17 -0700
From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: CORRECTION: Help the NomCom

I sent a message several hours ago requesting that you help and
make  your working group aware that the NomCom is looking for
input from the  community. This message had a minor error. The
NomCom needs to  receive community input by November 11, 2012. 

The full text of the corrected message is below
---------------------------------------------------

The IETF Nominations Committee (NomCom) continues to seek input
from the IETF Community. The NomCom would greatly appreciate any
help you could provide in making members of your working group
aware of ways in which they can provide valuable feedback to the
NomCom.

In order to ensure that your input is received in time to be
useful, the  NomCom needs to receive community feedback on or
before Sunday, November 11.

The final list of candidates (as per RFC 5680) that the NomCom
is  considering for open positions can be found at: 
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

The NomCom will be holding office hours during IETF 85, Monday-
Thursday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm in Room 305. The NomCom welcomes 
comments on specific individuals, as well as general feedback
related to  any of the positions that NomCom is considering.

Note: A list of leadership positions that the NomCom is
considering can be  found at:
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/

If the NomCom office hours are inconvenient for you or if you
cannot  attend IETF 85, the NomCom is happy to take community
input via email  to nomcom12 at ietf.org. Additionally, the
NomCom is happy to arrange a  meeting outside of office hours,
just send us email and we can set  something up.

Comments on specific candidates can also be provided to the
NomCom via the web feedback tool: 
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

Thank you for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
  nomcom-chair at ietf.org

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------