Subject: [Int-dir] Int-Dir review of draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-09

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 11:50:24 -0800

Authors,

I was appoited to do Int-Dir review of draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-09. 
You should treat these comments as any Last Call comments.

I found the document well written and got only few clarifying questions.

* In Section 4.1. the lifetime calculation does not actually define
   whether integer or floating point math is used. Depending on these
   or the lack of rounding guidance the lifetimes may end up to very
   different numbers.

* Section 5. should probably have some text describing what happens
   if the certificate used to authz the service expires or gets
   revocated during the registration lifetime. Specifically what the
   registrar is supposed to do.

Some obvious IDnits:

   == Outdated reference: A later version (-05) exists of
      draft-ietf-hip-rfc6253-bis-02

   == Outdated reference: A later version (-09) exists of
      draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-08

- Jouni