Subject: [Int-dir] Int-Dir review of draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 21:58:45 +0100

"I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet
Area Directors. Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these
comments just like they would treat comments from any other IETF
contributors and resolve them along with any other Last Call comments
that have been received. For more details on the INT Directorate,
see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate.html."

I found the document well written and it contains minor but necessary
updates to RFC5204.

The changed portion of this document is well stated and  I believe
this document is ready to be published.

Some editorial findings by idnits below:

  == Outdated reference: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis has been published
as RFC 7401

  == Outdated reference: A later version (-09) exists of
     draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-07

  == Outdated reference: A later version (-07) exists of
     draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-06

  == Outdated reference: A later version (-12) exists of
     draft-ietf-hip-rfc4423-bis-11

  == Outdated reference: A later version (-09) exists of
     draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-08

-Zhen