Subject: [Int-dir] Int-Dir review of draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 22:14:20 +0100

Hi Authors,

"I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet
Area Directors. Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these
comments just like they would treat comments from any other IETF
contributors and resolve them along with any other Last Call comments
that have been received. For more details on the INT Directorate,
see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate.html."

The document present minor but clear &necessary updates to RFC5205.

I find the document is ready.

One editorial suggestion in the Appendix A as below. This could help
developers to identify the delta text a bit easier.

   o  Extended DNS HIP RR to support for Host Identities based on
      Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA).  [Section 5.5]

   o  Clarified that new query must be made when the time that passed
      since a RR was retrieved exceeds the TTL of the RR. [Section 4.2]

   o  Added considerations related to multiple HIP RRs being associated
      with a single name. [Section 4.2]

-Zhen