Subject: [Int-dir] draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-07

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 09:41:12 +0000

"I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet
Area Directors. Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these
comments just like they would treat comments from any other IETF
contributors and resolve them along with any other Last Call comments
that have been received. For more details on the INT Directorate,
see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate.html."

This standard track document obsoletes RFC5205, which was 
Experimental. I guess this need support from various implementation 
and inter-operational tests. I personally don't know them, but I guess 
they already took place. The document is well written and ready for 
publication.

This bis document has only little different from the original document: 
mainly three more paragraphs, two in section 4.2 and one in section 5.5.
They looks good. A couple of minor comments:

Entiry//entity, in 2nd paragraph of section 4.2, "the record MUST be 
considered to be no longer valid and deleted by the entiry that retrieved it"

The abbreviation "HPIHI" in section 6 has no explanation or long name 
when it appears first time.

Regards,

Sheng

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 19:06:51 +0200

Hi Julien,

could you please look into the review below and address the comments?

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 16:20:33 +0200

Hi Julien,

could you please acknowledge this review and fix the typos in your sources?

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 08:04:57 -0800

Hi Sheng,

Thank you for reviewing the document. I will post an update addressing
your comments ASAP. W.r.t. to the abbreviation HPIHI, it's a typo in a
deprecated name of the HIPHI resource record. I should read HIP
instead of HPIHI.

Best,

--julien

---

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 00:40:55 +0000

Hi, Julien,

Thank for response and address my comments.

Regards,

Sheng

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Julien Laganier [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 12:05 AM
>To: Sheng Jiang
>Cc: <[email-masked]>; Bernie Volz (volz);
>[email-masked]
>Subject: Re: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-07
>
>Hi Sheng,
>