Subject: [Int-dir] Review of draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-11

From: Ralf Weber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 13:34:05 +0100

Moin!

I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for <draft-foo.txt>.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet
Area Directors. Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these
comments just like they would treat comments from any other IETF
contributors and resolve them along with any other Last Call comments
that have been received. For more details on the INT Directorate,
see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate.html.

I've read the document and see no issues with it. One minor nit that
might clarify things is in section 3 when explaining option length.
This is in octets while the other lengths in the option are bit mask.
Might be worth spelling out.

So long
-Ralf

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 13:49:59 +0000

Hi Ralf,

Thank you for the review.

I made this change in my local copy:

OLD:
length of the PREFIX64 option.

NEW:
length of the PREFIX64 option, in octets.

I won't release an update version for the moment, but your proposed change will appear in a future version.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Med

==
Moin!

So long
-Ralf