Subject: [Internetgovtech] On the Communication from the European Commission - eager to hear your views

From: Andrea Glorioso <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:26:46 +0100

Dear all,

a few words to introduce myself - I'm Andrea Glorioso (Mr - I'm Italian).

I work at the European Commission, in the Directorate-General for
Communication Networks, Content and Technology (sorry for the mouthful - we
call it DG CONNECT). I have been one of the persons working on the
Communication on Internet Policy and Governance which our former colleague,
Gordon Lennox, has kindly shared on this and other lists (they were on my
list but Gordon spared me some typing :).

I just wanted to say that I'm delighted - honestly - that the Communication
seems to have already sparked some discussions on this and other lists.

We are very much in listening mode and to the extent possible I'll be glad
to react to your points, questions, comments and criticisms. There might be
cases in which I will want to double check the position of the European
Commission on any particular matter, and this might produce some delay in
the exchanges; but I'll do my best to be as quick, open and transparent as
possible.

Thanks,

Andrea

--
I speak only for myself. Sometimes I do not even agree with myself. Keep it
in mind.
Twitter: @andreaglorioso
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andrea.glorioso
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=1749288&trk=tab_pro