Subject: [Internetgovtech] Contributions of the European Commission to the NETmundial meeting

From: Andrea Glorioso <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:45:22 +0100

Dear all,

of possible interest to the members of this list, the European Commission
has submitted two contributions to the NETmundial meeting, which will take
place on 23-24 April 2014 in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

They are available at:

·         Principles:
http://content.netmundial.br/contribution/internet-governance-principles/176

·         Roadmap:
http://content.netmundial.br/contribution/roadmap-for-the-further-evolution-of-the-internet-governance-ecosystem/177

Best regards,

Andrea

--
I speak only for myself. Sometimes I do not even agree with myself. Keep it
in mind.
Twitter: @andreaglorioso
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andrea.glorioso
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=1749288&trk=tab_pro