Subject: [Internetgovtech] Civil Society invitation to Technical Community for 22nd, from 16hs-17hs at ArenaMundial

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:49:23 -0400

Hi,

I hope some of you who come to NetMundial can participate.

avri
(self declared participant
 in both civil society
 and technical community)

--------
On behalf of civil society groups organizing the Civil Society
pre-NetMundial Coordination Meeting, we would like to invite you to
participate in our open session with technical community, to be held on
the 22nd, from 16hs-17hs at ArenaMundial.

The goal is to learn what are the core issues for technical community
considering the outcome document and communicate core CS
concerns/positions to explore opportunities for collaboration.

This meeting has been organized by:

Association for Progressive Communications – APC (Global),
Article 19 (Global),
Best Bits (Global),
Center for Studies on Freedom of Expression and Access to Information –
CELE (Argentina),
CTS/FGV (Brazil),
ONG Derechos Digitales  (Chile),
Global Partners Digital (UK),
Instituto de Defesa do Consumidor – IDEC (Brazil),
Instituto de Tecnologia e Sociedade – ITS (Brazil),
Web We Want (Global)

Colleagues from civil society at ICANN community are also providing an
invaluable help. As such, we have already more then 80 organizations
from civil society confirmed. Fadi is also expected to come, willing to
confirm soon.

Venue: ArenaNetMundial, Espaço Missões, Centro Cultural Sao Paulo, Rua
Vergueiro 1000, Sao Paulo. http://www.centrocultural.sp.gov.br/

Looking forward to your RSVP to [[email-masked] and
[email-masked]]