Subject: [Internetgovtech] List and discussion progress

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 07:14:55 +0100

Dear participants,

I am discussing in this issue of IANA evolution and transition into three
lists (ISOC, ICANN, and IAB; [email-masked],
[email-masked] and [email-masked]). However, my aim is
not to only respond to the organisations' request to community, but my aim
is to make the community request those organisations to behave in the
people's direction or the communities decision direction related to
the IANA subjects. We need as a group to make our own effort aim and know
the result output to be in our words.

Any list discussion needs some one to chair or summaries its results of
work-group discussion. I don't know our status in discussion together.
Furthermore, I suggest we aim to produce a draft/statement that summaries
our discussions. It is better that we leaving the organisations to say what
we discussed, let us as people/group say what we discussed/decided (then
organisations including US government may follow the people and the
community). Please suggest.

Best Regards,

AB