Subject: IETF 60 - Meeting Slot confirmed for ipdvb WG

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:24:24 +0100

Please note that the Sixtieth IETF is scheduled for August 1 - 6, 2004, 
in San Diego, meeting information and the registration procedure is 
provided at:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-60.html

We have been allocated a 2 hour meeting, and an Agenda will be posted 
nearer the time.

Before this meeting I would like to see the following resolved on the list:

(i) Discussion on all pending issues regarding ULE to enable progression 
to Working Group Last Call.
(ii) Decision on whether to accept/modify/reject the XULE proposal.
(iii) Progression of the architecture document (previously 
draft-fair-ipdvb-req-05.txt) towards completion.
(iv)  Any other inputs/ideas related to our Charter.

A draft Agenda is now available at:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_60.txt

- Although newcomers should note that the dates and timing on this 
Agenda may still change as the schedule of working groups is adjusted to 
include BoFs and to reduce overlap between meetings that rely on the 
same people.

This will be the first official IETF WG meeting, and I look forward to a 
successful meeting and to meeting some of you for the first time!

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)