Subject: Ipdvb: progression of draft-fair-ipdvb-req-05.txt to WG draft

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 08:03:19 +0100

I am pleased to announce the adoption of the following draft as a Working
Group work item. This draft will be re-issued as a working group draft
intended for publication as an INFORMATIONAL RFC.

        Title           : Requirements for transmission of IP datagrams
                          over MPEG-2 networks
        Author(s)       : G. Fairhurst, et al.
        Filename        : draft-fair-ipdvb-req-05.txt
        Pages           : 38
        Date            : 2004-6-8

Marie-Jose Montpetit made a significant contribution to the last revision of
this draft - including much help with bringing this document into a better
shape.  I am therefore pleased to announce that she will be added as an
author, and will also as the document Editor on behalf of the working group.

Please do send any known issues, or suggestions for improvement to the list
for her attention. 

Gorry Fairhurst
Ipdvb WG chair