Subject: ESA project deliverables of ip-over-dvb/ULE projects available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:12:28 +0100

We would like to inform the list that during the last months, two projects
funded by ESA (European Space Agency) have been finalised in the area of IP
over DVB encapsulations and that the main deliverables are available via our
website.

The first project was carried out by a group under the leadership of Joanneum
Research (Austria) and its deliverables can be found on:

http://telecom.esa.int/telecom/www/object/index.cfm?fobjectid=13503

The second project was lead by IABG (Germany) and has its deliverables on:

http://telecom.esa.int/telecom/www/object/index.cfm?fobjectid=11271

Check the Documentation banner at the right hand side. (ESA policy is that a
password needs to be requested for some reports, but this a mere formality).

In addition, on the IABG webpage the results of ULE interoperability tests
between various sender and receiver equipment are available. More details on
software, equipment and documents is available from the contact persons
listed on the webpages from both projects.

Encapsulator equipment and ULE/DVB-S drivers for Linux from the first
project, in particular from GCS/University of Salzburg, are now being
installed by another ESA project dealing with IPv6 over Satellite in general,
to provide native IPv6 over ULE/MPEG-2/DVB-S for a few months to a number of
research networks in Central Asian countries.

Regards, Frank

-------------- ipdvb list -------------------
To unsubscribe from the ipdvb list :-
Email [email-masked] with the words
unsubscribe ipdvb
in the body of the message.
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/
---------------------------------------------