Subject: IETF-61 Preparations (November 7-12, 2004)

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:58:59 +0100

Please note that all WG participants are invited to the next IETF 
meeting to be held in Washington DC. Details of the meeting and 
hotel/meeting regsitration information may be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-61.html

The ipdvb WG is scheduled to meet during this IETF meeting and has been 
allocated a 2 hour slot within the Agenda (NOTE: the timing of 
individual WG meetings is provisional at this stage).

Some important dates for prospective Internet Draft authors are:

  October 11, Monday
- WG Chair approval for initial WG document (Version -00) submission

  October 18, Monday
- Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) submission

  October 25, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off

  October 27, Wednesday - Pre-Registration and Pre-payment cut-off

  November 1, Monday - Working Group agendas due

  November 7-12, 2004 - 61st IETF Meeting in Washington, DC, USA

Could anyone who wishes to submit an ID which may be of interest to the 
ipdvb community please tell me as soon as possible!

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
ipdvb WG Chair

---

From: "Marie-Jose Montpetit" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:23:55 -0400

Does that mean that if I submit AR next week it could become a WG document?

Marie-Jose