Subject: ipdvb: Provisonal Agenda for IETF-61

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:31:58 +0100

Thank you to those who have contributed so far, please send any 
additional topics/presentations to me, an

Also, please note Wednesday October 27th is the cut-off 
forPre-Registration and Pre-payment for this meeting. Although  people 
can still register later, or at the meeting itself.

See:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-61.html

Gorry

------

IPDVB WG    IP over Digital Video Broadcast
========

THURSDAY, November 11, 2004
1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II

Internet Area

1. Agenda Bashing (5 minutes) - Chair
       * Agenda changes
       * Election of scribes

2. Working Group Status and Plans (10 minutes) - Chair
       * Documents in Last Call

3. Requirements/Framework (10 minutes) - Marie-Jose Montpetit
       * Changes since last meeting
       * Current status

4. Ultra Lightweight Encapsulation (10 minutes) -  G Fairhurst
       * Changes since rev -01.
       * Current status
       * Update on status of known implementations

5. ULE Extension Headers (5 minutes) - G Fairhurst
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-collini-xule-00.txt
       * Current status

6  Address Resolution (20 minutes) - Marie-Jose Montpetit
	Izu
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fair-ipdvb-ar-??.txt
       (or replacement WG draft)
       * Discussion of requirements for different scenarios
       * Look for way to proceed

7. New drafts (20 minutes)
       * tbd.

8. Review of Milestones (5 minutes) - Chair

Archive: http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/archive

Gorry Fairhurst
IPDVB WG Chair