Subject: RE: CRC Check for DSMCC section

From: "Regis Crinon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:23:07 -0700

Yes, from table_id to the end of the section, through the last byte of
the CRC_32 field.

Regis J. Crinon
Microsoft Corporation.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Anurag Sharma
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 3:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CRC Check for DSMCC section

Hi,

I would like to know if the CRC check done for the DSMCC section
includes
only the payload or DSM CC header too.

regards,
Anurag

************************************************************************
***
This message is proprietary to Future Software Limited (FSL)
and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it
is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information
and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for
what it is intended.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message.
FSL accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from
the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus.
************************************************************************
***