Subject: ipdvb: Meeting Agenda for IETF-61

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:45:20 +0100

I enclose the WG agenda for the November ipdvb meeting at the 61st IETF, 
Washington DC.

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-61.html

Gorry Fairhurst
IPDVB WG Chair

------

IPDVB WG    IP over Digital Video Broadcast
========

THURSDAY, November 11, 2004
1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
Internet Area

1. Agenda Bashing (5 minutes) - Chair
       * Agenda changes
       * Election of scribes

2. Working Group Status and Plans (10 minutes) - Chair
       * Documents in Last Call

3. Requirements/Framework (10 minutes) - Marie-Jose Montpetit
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-arch-01.txt
       * Changes since last meeting
       * Results of Working Group Last Call (WGLC)

4. Ultra Lightweight Encapsulation (10 minutes) -  G Fairhurst
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ule-02.txt
       * Changes since rev -01.
       * Current status
       * Update on status of known implementations
       * Readiness for Working Group Last Call (WGLC)

5. ULE Extension Headers (5 minutes) - G Fairhurst
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-collini-xule-00.txt
       * Current status

6  Address Resolution (15 minutes) - Marie-Jose Montpetit
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fair-ipdvb-ar-02.txt
       (or replacement WG draft)
       * Discussion of requirements for different scenarios

7. XML for Receiver AR Config (15 minutes) - Martin Stiemerling
       * Scenarios for deployment; Potential parameters

8. Receiver AR Config/Protocol (25 minutes) - Chair
       draft-mjm-ipdvb-config-00.txt (see mailing list)
       * Discussion of proposed work within ipdvb
       * Look for way to proceed

9. Review of Milestones (10 minutes) - Chair

Archive: http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/archive

Gorry Fairhurst
IPDVB WG Chair