Subject: Presentations on IPv6 over satellite/DVB-S now available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:43:55 +0100

Dear all,

A half-day of presentations was held at the telecommunications department of
the European Space Agency on "IPv6 over satellite" on 20 September 2004. It
included the final presentation of a study by IABG (Germany) and a number of
presentations from industry and academia that are working on this topic.
Furthermore, a briefing on the use of IPv6 with ULE in an DVB-S/SCPC
satellite network in the Virtual SILK Highway Project was given.

The orginal invitation for this presentation was announced in
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/archive/msg00764.html

All presentations are now available on http://telecom.esa.int/ipv6

Best regards,

Frank Zeppenfeldt

[email-masked]
Tel +31 (0)71 5654376
Fax +31 (0)71 5654093
http://telecom.esa.int/
D-EUI/TSM
ESA/ESTEC (European Space & Technology Centre)
Keplerlaan 1
Postbus 299
2200 AG Noordwijk (The Netherlands)