Subject: Call for inputs for IETF-62 (Minneapolis) 6-11 March 2005

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:58:54 +0000

The Sixty-second IETF meeting will be held 6-11 March 2005. We don't normally 
ask so far in advance for Agenda items for the next meeting, but with two 
documents currently in/completed WGLC, I'd like a sense of the likley inputs 
for the 62nd IETF in Minneapolis, MN, USA.

A number of people promised inputs at the last IETF, and it's a good time to 
take stock on the current chartered milestones:

* Done Draft of a WG Architecture ID describing usage of MPEG-2 transport for 
IP transmission.
* Done Draft of a WG ID on the new Encapsulation.
* Done Submit Architecture to IESG

* Jan 05 Draft of a WG ID on the AR Framework, specifying mechanisms to 
perform address resolution.
* Jan 05 Submit Encapsulation to IESG
* Feb 05 Draft of a WG ID or the AR Protocol, defining a protocol to perform 
IP address resolution.
* Oct 05 Submit AR Framework to IESG
* Dec 05 Submit AR Protocol to IESG
* Dec 05 Progress the Encapsulation RFC along the IETF standards track

Could you please email me directly (or to the ipdvb list) if:

* You intend to prepare/revise an Internet Draft for this meeting.
* You would like to present/discuss a specific issue at the next IETF.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair).