Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-aoki-arib-uri-00.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:39:17 +0000

The following ID was announced yesterday, and is not currently associated
with an IETF WG.  Although the topic (URI definitions) relates to the work
of a different IETF WG, I'm reposting it to ipdvb, since this topic may also
be of interest to a number of people on this list.

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)

-----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : The broadcast program resource identifier in the
MPEG-2 
                          transport stream over ISDB system
        Author(s)       : S. Aoki, M. Kawamori
        Filename        : draft-aoki-arib-uri-00.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2005-2-8
        
The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme "arib:" has been devised
   to allow acquiring the current or future scheduled publications of
   broadcast media content from the internet.  These broadcast media
   contents are distributed with the MPEG-2 TS [ISO/IEC 13818-1] on the
   ISDB (Integrated Services Digital Broadcasting) broadcast system,
   which is specified in the [ITU-R BT.1306] and [ITU-R BS.1114].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aoki-arib-uri-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-aoki-arib-uri-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt