Subject: FIRST DRAFT of AGENDA for ipdvb meeting, at IETF-62, Monday 7th March 1930-2200

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:46:30 +0000

Please find below the first-cut at the Agenda for the ipdvb WG to be held in
Minneapolis. The full draft meeting Agenda for IETF-62 is now available. This
draft timetable is now stable, and meeting times and dates are not expected to
change. (Please see: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_62.txt).

* This is an open meeting, all are welcome to attend (see
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/meetings.html)

* We are particularly looking for inputs on the two topics of: use of the ULE
Extension Header mechanism and the subject of how to manage/assign IP
addresses to traffic flows within MPEG-2 networks. I am keen to accept new
inputs (e.g. especially from those who have not previously contributed). All
people who wish to present (or see specific issues discussed), please let me
know as soon as possible.

* All presenters/authors please confirm that you are willing to contribute
slides, and that the timeslot and title are correct.

The Agenda needs to be submitted to the IETF secretariat by the end of this
week (25th March).

Best wishes,

Gorry
(ipdvb WG Chair)
[email-masked]

------

IPDVB WG    IP over Digital Video Broadcast
========

MONDAY, March 7, 2005
19:30-22:00 Evening Session
Internet Area

1. Agenda Bashing (5 minutes) - Chair
       * Agenda changes
       * Election of Scribe for proceedings
       * Jabber Scribe

2. Working Group Status and Plans (10 minutes) - Chair
       * Documents in Last Call
	NONE
       * Documents in AD Review
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-arch-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ule-05.txt
       * Documents in RFC Editor Queue
	NONE
       * Published RFCs
	NONE

3. Ultra Lighweight Encapsulation (ULE) (10 minutes)
	- G Fairhurst/B Collini-Nocker
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-arch-03.txt
       * Update on status of known implementations
       * SI information
       * ATSC proposal to allocate a stream_type identifier

4. Liason RObust Header Compression (20 minutes) -  C Borman
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-rohc-over-802-00.txt
       * Purpose of draft
       * Applicability to MPEG-2 Transmission Networks
       * Implications on usage with ULE

5. Problem Statement: IP Address Configuration for IPDVB (20 minutes) 	
	- M Stiemerling
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-00.txt

6. Address Resolution (15 minutes) - M-J Montpetit/I Hidetaka
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fair-ipdvb-ar-03.txt
       * Discussion of requirements for different scenarios
       * Proposal to adopt as a WG ID?

7. Protocols for MPEG-2 network configuration (5 minutes)
	- M-J Montpetit
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-montpetit-ipdvb-config-00.txt
       * Discussion of proposed work within ipdvb
       * Way forward.

8. Review of Milestones (10 minutes) - Chair

Archive: http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/archive

Gorry Fairhurst
IPDVB WG Chair