Subject: [Fwd: ID Tracker State Update Notice: draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule]

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 11:42:41 +0100

The ULE Specification was tabled at the IESG meeting yesterday. This IESG 
discussion is the final in a series of detailed reviews, and following the 
discusssion by teh IESG a number of NiTs have been identified. There are also 
a small number of technical issues still to be discussed. (For those 
interested, the details are provided in the link below).

This is good news for the ipdvb WG, and we hope to soon have another document 
on the way to publication as an RFC!

The next stage will be issue of a revised I-D that includes all these updates. 
The final list of issues addressed and the resolution of the discussion will 
be posted to this list.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ID Tracker State Update Notice: draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:20:49 -0400
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

'State Changes to IESG Evaluation::Revised ID Needed from IESG Evaluation by 
Amy Vezza'
ID Tracker URL: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11634&rfc_flag=0