Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-00.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:15:16 +0100

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

         Title           : A Secure Extension for the Unidirectional
                           Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE) protocol
         Author(s)       : H. Cruickshank, et al.
         Filename        : draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-00.txt
         Pages           :
         Date            : 2005-6-28

    This document proposes a security framework for the Unidirectional-
    Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE) protocol. It provides threat
    analysis and defines the requirements for ULE security. It also
    proposes an extension format for the Unidirectional-Lightweight
    Encapsulation (ULE) protocol.

    This work is intended as a work item of the ipdvb WG, and
    contributions are sought from the IETF on this topic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
         "get draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
         mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
         "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
         MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
         feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
         command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
         a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
         exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
         "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
         up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
         how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-00.txt>