Subject: IETF cut-off dates for IETF Paris meeting

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:17:07 +0100

Please not the note below, received from ietf secretariat.

If you are intending to submit a NEW document for consideration by the working 
group or if you are intending to present your document, then please do email 
me to ensure you do appear on the draft Agenda.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst

-------

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 63rd
IETF Meeting in Paris, France:

July 11th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
July 11th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Tuesday,
July 5th at 9:00 AM ET.

July 18th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, July 18th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts
directory or announced until on or after Monday, August 1st at 9:00
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until
the last minute to submit.

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF PROCEDURE:  If you submit an initial or
revised Internet-Draft after their respective cutoff deadlines, then
your document will be retained and posted when Internet-Draft
processing resumes.  You will no longer be required to resubmit the
document.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 63rd IETF Meeting can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_63.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce