Subject: REPOST: I-D ACTION:draft-miloucheva-udlr-mipv6-00.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:42:31 +0100

For you informatton, a related I-D which may be appropriate to our charter, 
please send comments and questions to the ipdvb list and the authors.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)

----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

         Title           : Support of mobile nodes with unidirectional links in
MIPv6
         Author(s)       : I. Miloucheva, O. Menzel
         Filename        : draft-miloucheva-udlr-mipv6-00.txt
         Pages           : 15
         Date            : 2005-6-2

This document discusses mechanisms for dynamic establishment of
    bidirectional link layer connectivity of mobile nodes with
    unidirectional links in Mobile Ipv6 (MIPv6) environment.
    Requirements are derived from the need to support services in
    mobile Ipv6 based on unidirectional technologies, for instance
    Digital Video Broadcasting, using multicast protocols, such as
    Protocol Independent Multicast Routing û Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) and
    Multicast Listener Discovery (MLDv2).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miloucheva-udlr-mipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
         "get draft-miloucheva-udlr-mipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In the body type:
         "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-miloucheva-udlr-mipv6-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
         MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
         feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
         command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
         a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
         exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
         "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
         up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
         how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miloucheva-udlr-mipv6-00.txt>