Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt (fwd)

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:07:01 +0200

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Dienstag, 5. Juli 2005 15:50 Uhr -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Problem Statement: IP Address Configuration for IPDVB
	Author(s)	: M. Stiemerling
	Filename	: draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-7-5
	
Future IPDVB networks will require a more powerful IP address
   configuration management as it is currently provided in such
   networks.  Current discussions within the IPDVB working group have
   shown that the future usage scenarios and requirements for dynamic
   configuration of IP addresses are not yet clear defined.  This memo
   identifies the problem space for dynamic IP address configuration in
   IPDVB networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.   You can also visit
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce  to change your
subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:50:01 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Problem Statement: IP Address Configuration for IPDVB
	Author(s)	: M. Stiemerling
	Filename	: draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-7-5
	
Future IPDVB networks will require a more powerful IP address
   configuration management as it is currently provided in such
   networks.  Current discussions within the IPDVB working group have
   shown that the future usage scenarios and requirements for dynamic
   configuration of IP addresses are not yet clear defined.  This memo
   identifies the problem space for dynamic IP address configuration in
   IPDVB networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce