Subject: Agenda for meeting on Wednesaday

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:09:48 +0200

Here is the final Agenda for the ipdvb WG meeting (note the Agenda at the
IETF meeting web site reflects the original draft agenda, rather than the
one that was sent to the list/agenda email exploders).

Best wishes,

Gorry
(ipdvb WG Chair)
[email-masked]

-----

IP over Digital Video Broadcast (ipdvb) WG

10:30-12:30, August 3, 2005
Internet Area

1. Agenda Bashing (10 minutes) - Chair
      * Agenda changes
      * Election of Scribe for Proceedings
      * Jabber Scribe

2. Document Status (5 minutes) - Chair
      * Documents in Last Call - None.
      * Documents in IESG Review:
        draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-06 (Proposed Standard)
      * Documents in RFC Editor Queue:
        draft-ietf-ipdvb-arch-04 (Informational)
      * Published RFCs - None.

3. Uni-directional Lighweight Encapsulation (10 minutes) - B C-N
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-06.txt
     * Actions arising from
     * Assignment of code-points for SMPTE/DVB/ATSC

4. Address Resolution (15 minutes) - M-J Montpetit/G Fairhurst
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar-00.txt
      * L2 Resolution
      * L3 Resolution: ND, UDLR, etc.
      * Contributions required

5. IP Address Configuration for ipdvb (10 minutes) - M Stiemerling
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt
      * Requirements and scenarios
      * Future directions for this draft

6. ULE Security Extension (20 minutes) - Haitham Cruikshank
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-00.txt
      * Rationale
      * Security Header Extension proposal
      * Appropriateness of the technique

7. IP Encapsulation for DVB-S.2 (20 minutes) - Jerome Lacan
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cantillo-ipdvb-s2encaps-00.txt
      * Requirements and scenarios
      * Future directions for this draft

8. Review of Milestones (10 minutes) - Chair

8. A.O.B.

Archive: http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/archive

Other related drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-rohc-over-802-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-montpetit-ipdvb-config-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miloucheva-udlr-mipv6-00.txt