Subject: ipdvb meeting Arrangements Audio/Slides/Jabber at IETF-63

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:39:06 +0200

Draft slides are available for those not able to make the meeting, or who
wish to follow on the laptop (these will be updated as new slides arrive).
These are at:
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/meetings/IETF-63-Paris-August-2005/

The audio is being streamed - so this is available to all:
http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

For those people that like to use Jabber to follow the meeting remotely,
this WG has a Jabber room allocated to it at the following server:
[email-masked]

If anyone intends to use jabber to participate remotely , then please do let
me know, and I'll do my best to ensure questions are relayed to the room
(I'll also call for a jabber scribe to let you find out what is going on in
the meeting room!). IETF jabber lists are archived.

Information about jabber tools for various platforms is at:
http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-chat.html

Best wishes,

Gorry