Subject: Update on WG Status page

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:14:27 +0100

Many of you will have noticed that the ipdvb web site at:

http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ip-dvb/

Now has a link to the IETF-maintained ipdvb wg status page (see top of the 
banner to the web site). This page is still evolving, but has recently been 
significantly updated. The features in the current version have been put in 
place gradually since IETF-63, but an announcement seems appropriate to point 
out the changes and improvements which are now in place.  From the changelog:

wg-pages (0.60)

  * Added WG Agendas back to IETF-59 (earlier agendas are not easily available
    without manual handling).

  * Added WG Minutes back to IETF-50.  Minutes which weren't natively in
    HTML format, but had some HTML added later, have been stripped to text
    format and run through fmt.

  * Agendas and minutes will now be automatically updated also during coming
    IETFs, requiring no manual intervention.

  * Added a list of 'related drafts' at the bottom of the WG drafts page,
    based on the drafts being named with -<wg>- in the name.

  * Added updating of closed WGs.  Closed WGs will remain available with no
    change of URL, but will not be listed in the WG list on the left-hand
    side of the status pages.

  * Added pages for ietf and iab, under /group/iab and /group/ietf.

  * Added listing of published RFCs on the draft pages, with diff against
    the last draft version.

  * Added version indication on the WG status pages, with a link to tool
    information.

Access to other IETF WG archives is available using:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/name/

where name is the IETF accronym for the working group.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)