Subject: All presenters at the ipdvb WG meeting today

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:39:16 -0800

Thank you to all the people who contributed presentations today.

Draft copies of all the presentations have been uploaded to the IETF
proceedings web site, if you as a presenter changed your slides since you
submitted the draft copies, please send me the final copies for upload.

Best wishes,

Gorry

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:09:46 +0100

Gorry,

here it is.

  Martin

--On Dienstag, 8. November 2005 18:39 Uhr -0800 Gorry Fairhurst 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

|
| Thank you to all the people who contributed presentations today.
|
| Draft copies of all the presentations have been uploaded to the IETF
| proceedings web site, if you as a presenter changed your slides since you
| submitted the draft copies, please send me the final copies for upload.
|
| Best wishes,
|
| Gorry
|
|