Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-02.txt (fwd)

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 20:10:32 +0100

Please find below the announcement of a new revision of the IP configuration
problem statement.

Any comment or suggestion is welcome!

  Martin

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005 2:50 Uhr -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Problem Statement: Configuration of IP
                          services for IPDVB
	Author(s)	: M. Stiemerling, et al.
	Filename	: draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-02.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2005-10-26
	
Future IPDVB networks will require a more powerful configuration
   management of IP addresses and related networking parameters as it is
   currently provided in such networks.  Current discussions within the
   IPDVB working group have shown that the future usage scenarios and
   requirements for dynamic configuration management are not yet clearly
   defined.  This memo identifies the problem space for dynamic
   configuration of IP networking parameters in IPDVB networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.   You can also visit
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce  to change your
subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-02.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 02:50:02 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Problem Statement: Configuration of IP
                          services for IPDVB
	Author(s)	: M. Stiemerling, et al.
	Filename	: draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-02.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2005-10-26
	
Future IPDVB networks will require a more powerful configuration
   management of IP addresses and related networking parameters as it is
   currently provided in such networks.  Current discussions within the
   IPDVB working group have shown that the future usage scenarios and
   requirements for dynamic configuration management are not yet clearly
   defined.  This memo identifies the problem space for dynamic
   configuration of IP networking parameters in IPDVB networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce