Subject: Typo errors in draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:04:36 +0000

Hi Haitham,

- In Section 2.1, 3rd paragraph: "Another issue is key space there is a need for
two database two databases for the...." : This sentence needs to be rephrased.
Also I don’t think the two databases addresses any problem with key space.

- If we adopt Also your second option of KeyID and 23-bit MAC/NPA address would
not really remain consistent with the IPSEC SPD/SAD architecture. Do you think
we should explain more about the databases, especially the change (if any) from
the IPSEC databases?

-In Figure 1 and Figure 2, the Length field should no be 2B, it should be 15
bits

Regards
Prashant

-- 
Prashant Pillai
Research Assistant
School of Engineering, Design and Technology
University of Bradford
Bradford, BD7 1DP
West Yorkshire
United Kingdom
Phone: 0044-1274-233720
email: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through IMP: http://webmail.brad.ac.uk
To report misuse from this email address forward the message
and full headers to [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------