Subject: An open source ULE encapsulator for carrying IP packet on top of DVB network.

From: "Simon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:29:06 +0800

Dear members,

We are from Network Research Group of Universiti Sains Malaysia. We have
recently developed and released an open source ULE encapsulator. 

The development of the project is lead by Dr. Wan Tat Chee. The source code
can be downloaded from http://nrg.cs.usm.my/ule.htm . 

Another relevant web page of the project can be found here:
http://nrg.cs.usm.my/satellite_ule.htm .

We welcome any suggestion and feedback.

Thanks

Best Regards

Simon Teh Chee Hong

Universiti Sains Malaysia

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:28:05 +0000

We could add this to the ipdvb web site page at:
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ip-dvb/ipdvb-impl.html

Name of release: XXX company XXX
URL: XXX company URL XXX

ULE Gateway: XXX equipment name, or card type XXX
ULE Receiver: XXX equipment name, or card type XXX
Target platform/OS: XXX N/A is not appropriate XXX
Latest known rev of ULE supported: XX RFC4326 if fully compliant XXX
Air-interface Rx: XXX e.g. L-Band or ASI XXX

Contact: XX Name XXX
Implementation type: XX Comnmercial XX

If you would like to supply the information above, I'd be happy to add 
this to the web site.

Gorry

Simon wrote:

> The development of the project is lead by Dr. Wan Tat Chee. The source 
> code can be downloaded from http://nrg.cs.usm.my/ule.htm .
>