Subject: 66th IETF - Montreal, Quebec, Canada

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:30:13 +0100

The Sixty-Sixth IETF meeting will be held 9-14 July 2006 at Montreal, 
Quebec, Canada.

IETF Meetings start Monday morning and run through Friday lunchtime, 
with late scheduling changes. Newcomers' training and technical 
tutorials take place on the previous Sunday afternoon. Participants 
should plan their travel accordingly.

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-66.html

There is currently no Agenda published for the IETF Meeting week, but 
the IPDVB WG will meet, and has requested a meeting time of 2 hours 
duration. We are now willing to take items for this WG agenda.

Some important dates are:

* April, Month of - IETF Online Registration is now available
* June 19, Monday - Final Working Group and BOF agenda to be published
* June 19, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 09:00 ET (13:00 UTC/GMT)
* June 26, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET 
(13:00 UTC/GMT)
* June 30, Friday - Early-Bird registration and payment cut-off at 12:00 
noon ET (16:00 UTC/GMT)

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_66B.html

Best wishes & look forward to seeing you there, if you can make it!

Gorry Fairhurst

---

From: "Juan Cantillo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:05:25 +0200

Dear Gorry,

I will attend the meeting, and I look forward to seeing you in Montreal. Did
you receive our last mail concerning the actions to be taken for our draft,
and the attached AIAA paper?
Regards,
Juan

---

From: Jérôme Lacan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:44:57 +0200

Tu peux me l'envoyer maintenant ?
 
il faut vraiment que j'imprime..

  _____  

De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la
part de Juan Cantillo
Envoyé : vendredi 19 mai 2006 14:05
À : [email-masked]
Cc : Jerome Lacan
Objet : Re: 66th IETF - Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Dear Gorry,

Gorry Fairhurst