Subject: Re: I-D ACTION: draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-01.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:17:44 +0100

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

     Title        : A Secure Extension for the Unidirectional Lightweight
                    Encapsulation (ULE) protocol
     Author(s)    : H. Cruickshank, S. Iyengar, L. Duquerroy
     Filename     : draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-01.txt
     Pages        : 10
     Date         : 2006-5-11
	
    This document proposes an extension format for the Unidirectional
    Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE) protocol. This work is intended as
    a work item of the ipdvb WG, and contributions are sought from the
    IETF on this topic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
     "get draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Best wishes,

G Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)