Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ppillai-ipdvb-sule-00.txt (Individual Submission)

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 10:23:09 +0100

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

    Title        : Secure Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation Protocol
    Author(s)    : P. Pillai, Y. Hu
    Filename    : draft-ppillai-ipdvb-sule-00.txt
    Pages        : 17
    Date        : 2006-5-3
    
This document describes the Secure Unidirectional Encapsulation
Protocol (S-ULE) that secures the IP traffic transported using ULE to
provide data authentication, data confidentiality, data integrity and
to mechanisms to prevent replay attacks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ppillai-ipdvb-sule-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
    "get draft-ppillai-ipdvb-sule-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
    mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
    "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ppillai-ipdvb-sule-00.txt".
    
NOTE:    The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
    MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
    feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
    command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
    a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
    exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
    "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
    up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
    how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ppillai-ipdvb-sule-00.txt>