Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-00.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:40:07 +0100

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

    Title        : Extension Formats for the ULE Encapsulation to support
the Generic Stream Encapsulation (GSE)
    Author(s)    : G. Fairhurst
    Filename    : draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-00.txt
    Pages        : 
    Date        : 2006-6-20
    
This document describes a set of Extension Headers. For the
Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE).
    
The Extension Header formats defined in this document provide new
extensions that are common extensions to both ULE and the Generic
Stream Encapsulation (GSE) defined by the second generation framing
structure DVB-S2 standard (Channel coding and modulation systems for
Broadcasting, Interactive Services, News Gathering and other
broadband satellite applications).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
    "get draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt