Subject: Draft Agenda for IETF-66

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:04:53 +0100

The draft Agenda for the next meeting is below. If you would like to 
request any additions or changes, please do contact the WG Chair at:
[email-masked]

An updated Agenda will be published at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=66

Best wishes,

Gorry

-----

IP over DVB
ipdvb WG Chair: Gorry Fairhurst [email-masked]
jabber: [email-masked]

1. Agenda Bashing (10 minutes) - Chair
		* Agenda changes
		* Election of Scribe for Proceedings
		* Jabber Scribe

2. Document Status (5 minutes) - Chair
		* Updated milestones.
		* Documents in Last Call - None.
		* Documents in IESG Review - None.
		* Documents in RFC Editor Queue - None.
		* Published RFCs:
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4259.txt (Informational)
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4326.txt (Proposed Standard)

3. Address Resolution (10 minutes) - M-J Montpetit
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar-04.txt
	       * Revisions since last IETF
	       * WGLC?

4. IPDVB Security Requirements (15 minutes) - Haitham Cruickshank
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-req-02.txt
		* Requirements and threat analysis.
		* Adopt as a WG I-D?

5. ULE Security Extension (10 minutes) - Prashant Pillai
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ppillai-ipdvb-sule-00.txt
		* Update on document.

6. ULE Security Extension (5 minutes) - Haitham Cruickshank
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-02.txt
		* Future directions for this draft.

7. DVB-S2 Encapsulation: GBS Activities (5 minutes) - Axel Jahn
		* Future directions for this draft.

8. IP Encapsulation for DVB-S.2 (10 minutes) - Juan Cantillo
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cantillo-ipdvb-s2encaps-03.txt
		* Requirements and scenarios.
		* Future directions for this draft.

9. ULE Extension Formats to support GSE (DVB-S.2) (10 minutes) - Gorry 
Fairhurst
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-00.txt
		* Future directions for this draft.

10. ULE Implementation Status (10 minutes) - Chair/Various
		* Current status of implementations.

Other related drafts:
None

Last WG meeting:
6-11 November 2005

WG Archive:
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/archive