Subject: Agenda for meeting on MONDAY, July 10, 2006 .

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 16:04:31 +0100

The ipdvb WG will meet next week at 1520-1720 (Afternoon Session II) on
MONDAY, July 10, 2006 at IETF-66:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-66.html

The agenda for the ipdvb meeting is at:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/agenda/ipdvb.txt

* IMPLEMENTORS of ULE please note that time has been allocated to report on
the current status of implementation of the ULE Encapsulator or Receiver. If
you would like to present (or wish the Chair to present for you) 1 or 2
slides on this topic (especially on implementation experience and the
currently implemented Spec), please send these to the WG Chair in advance of
the meeting.

* All other presenters please send me copies of your slides to upload by
Thursday this week - ahead of the meeting, to allow remote participants to
be able to read and follow them.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)