Subject: WGLC Reminder: draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar-04.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:21:06 +0100

As WG Chair:

draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar-04.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipdvb/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar/

The WGLC for the above ID is due to end. Please ensure that you send an
email to the ipdvb list if there are ANY issues which you think may
require further discussion or any comments/corrections.

It would also be most useful to email, if you have read the document and
have no comments (or just minor corrections).

Gorry Fairhurst
(IPDVB WG CHAIR)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:51:14 +0100

Hi,

The document seems to be in good shape. It is fine with me.

Regards
Prashant Pillai

-- 
Prashant Pillai
Research Assistant
School of Engineering, Design and Technology
University of Bradford
Bradford, BD7 1DP
West Yorkshire
United Kingdom
Phone: 0044-1274-233720
email: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through IMP: http://webmail.brad.ac.uk
To report misuse from this email address forward the message
and full headers to [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------