Subject: 67th IETF Agenda

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:11:56 +0100

The final agenda of WG sessions can be found at:
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_67.txt

The IPDVB wg is scheduled Thursday, Afternoon Session II 1510-1610
Room Name: Nautilus 1.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:00:43 +0100

The ipdvb archives and email list have been off line for a few days.
If you posted something that has not sent to the list please do resubmit.

Best wishes, Gorry Fairhurst

---

The technical explanation was a power outage to the entire site resulted 
in triggering of the UPS, after a short time the servers handling the 
ipdvb list were powered down, but a configuration error (still to be 
traced) meant that the server had to be manually restarted. Ironically, 
all staff who do this were away from site until today (one on a training 
course on network monitoring procedures!)