Subject: Draft Agenda for ipdvb Meeting in San Diego (Nov 2006)

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:15:29 +0100

The draft Agenda for the next meeting is below. If you would like to 
request any additions or changes, please do contact the WG Chair at:
[email-masked]

An updated Agenda will be published at:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/agenda/ipdvb.txt

Best wishes,

Gorry

---

IP over Digital Video Broadcast (IPDVB) WG
Internet Area
ipdvb WG Chair: Gorry Fairhurst [email-masked]
ipdvb Note-Taker: Martin Stiemerling
jabber: [email-masked]

1. Agenda Bashing (5 minutes) - Chair
       * Agenda changes
       * Election of Scribe for Proceedings
       * Jabber Scribe

2. Document Status (5 minutes) - Chair
       * Milestones.
       * Documents in Last Call - None.
       * Documents in IESG/AD Review:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar-05.txt	
       * Documents in RFC Editor Queue - None.
       * Published RFCs - None.

3.  Header Compression over ULE (10 minutes) - John Border
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ip-dvb/ids/draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-00.txt
       * Presentation of new draft.
       * Open discussion.

4. ULE Security Requirements (10 minutes) - Haitham Cruikshank
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-req-04.txt
       * Requirements and threat analysis.
       * Request to adopt by WG.

5. ULE Security Extension (5 minutes) - Prashant Pillai
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-02.txt
       * Update on document plans.

6. Extension Formats for the ULE Encapsulation (5 minutes) - Gorry Fairhurst
       * Future directions for this draft.

7. ULE Implementation Status (5 minutes) - Chair/Various
       * Current status of implementations.

Archive: http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/archive

Other related drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cantillo-ipdvb-s2encaps-01.txt